Delivering Hope

Welcome to my newest blog. In the coming days, weeks and months I hope to lay out some of the details I believe are important in the current stage of our nation building in Canada.

I think we have an important role to play in the wider world where our kind of hopeful optimism and our practical problem solving abilities are much needed and in short supply.

Core Principles

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

How to do it Democratically - Chapter Seven


There are several democratic routes we can take to the destination towards which we must press. I always choose the honest, fair, legal and sanctioned methods. So democratic methods are my only set of tools. The main tool is persuasion.


If people can be shown that there is hope and how to get from this awkward situation in which we have confined ourselves and into that hopeful and sustainable future they are likely to decide to embrace it for their own various self interests. So I am sharing the vision of how to get there with others at this point. 


I propose the use of our traditional federal political system with its parties. I have engaged these parties in discourse about these challenges and I have involved myself in one of them as I was advised by the Right Honourable Pierre Trudeau. 


I have used and do use legitimate and conventional methods that are transparent and public. There is nothing secretive or deceptive in any of this agenda I have been promoting to the Canadian people.

In fact I GOT this agenda from them. It's Canadian through and through and is placed solidly in a Canadian historic context and with Canadian values and perspectives. 
I am now urging all Canadians who want to be part of the Solution to join the Liberal Party of Canada. We will transform it into OUR party...the Liberal party of Canadians. With it we can and will govern ourselves in the manner we want and deserve, with respect for humanity, for the earth, for our children. 

If we can double the membership of the Liberal Party then those who are authorized to make decisions in the party will see and respect, because they want to dislodge this government and govern in a Liberal way. 

We need to add at least seventy thousand members of people at least fourteen years old at no cost to join. If we increase the Liberal Party membership by one hundred thousand it is the beginning of a movement to transform Canada.  

If you're fourteen or older you can help choose and elect the next Prime Minister of Canada by electing the next Leader of the Liberal Party of Canada - 'The Party of Canadians for Canadians'.   Go here and sign up as a Supporter - Liberal.ca.

My Harper said that when he's finished with Canada you won't recognize it. This is because he's trying to make it look like George Bush's America. And he's succeeding as you can see by looking at this blog post - What Stephen Harper Hates about Canada and Canadians. 

I say that when I'm finished with Canada you WILL recognize it. It will be that place you have dreamed about individually and collectively and have described in this nations public discourse over the past several years – on television, on CPAC, in books, magazines, on the radio, in schools of all kinds and everywhere we go.  I was listening with great interest and have communicated with many Canadians about the issues that move you.
...
..
.

No comments:

Post a Comment