Delivering Hope

Welcome to my newest blog. In the coming days, weeks and months I hope to lay out some of the details I believe are important in the current stage of our nation building in Canada.

I think we have an important role to play in the wider world where our kind of hopeful optimism and our practical problem solving abilities are much needed and in short supply.

Core Principles

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Blind Man Sees - Chapter Ten


There is a strange irony in my life and in my story. I seem to be able to see things that others do not - like political and social situations. Yet at one time not so long ago I was completely blind as a result of fast growing cataracts.

My eyesight was surgically restored under the coverage of medicare. I am grateful to my nation and people for this amazing gift and I get up every morning to prove my gratitude by working for Canada and Canadians.

Beside this I have a life that would be the envy of people o f all ages and all places. I have the awesome resources of Canada at my disposal as a citizen. I have more than over ninety percent of all people whoever lived on Planet Earth – more and better education, culture, social helps like medicine and public security, food, freedom, money and on and on. I am Wealthy by virtue of being Canadian.

With my eyesight restored I have sought to do everything in my power to promote Canada. I strive to further the purposes and guard the safety of Nation and People and the Ideas that make us unique and important.

We can and do serve the world without needing to dominate it. Yet we do not accept the domination of others. Rather we seek good relations and cooperation among nations for mutual benefits. This is my core purpose.
...
..
.

No comments:

Post a Comment